She does pretty well with bath night.
My first shift of the night is over. I actually have a little time for "me" and of course I'm 1/2 awake. :) Brian and I take turns on shifts over the weekend. He is at 3am so I have now until the 6am to get some sleep. For some reason around 11 this evening both babies were acting extremely hungry. It was funny I literally stood between both beds and went back and forth putting the pacifier back in their mouths. I tried rocking 1 at a time but the other one couldn't take it. I love to see their excitement when I put a burp cloth under their chin right before they get to eat. They get so excited they usually move around so much the cloth falls down. Addie right now is the most aggressive when it comes to being hungry. She looks like a pirate with one eye closed. Then she moves her head side to side (fast) while smacking her lips. We love it! Addie had her second doctor's appointment and is now 6 lbs 14.5 oz! I also have a correction on Aiden's last weight....my memory is not so good trying to memorize 2 of everything. Yes, now I am writing it down. Aiden actually weighed 4lbs 11 oz at his last doctor's appointment and we think he feels like 5 lbs now. So he had gained 10 oz in 4 days. Tonight my parents came over so Brian and I took advantage of a free hour to work on the baby room. Well..since the babies came early we didn't exactly have everything ready. They won't be in their room until around 4 months but we wanted to finish it. Brian was busy hanging up the pictures and putting together a bookshelf. It looks great! I will post a picture Monday. (accidently left the camera with my sister Friday...oops) I will post a few pictures that we have already posted on Brian's facebook but I know some family that views our blog doesn't participate in facebook. Enjoy!
They are so cute, Emily and Brian! Glad they are gaining weight and doing well!
ReplyDelete