Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring

Aiden loves this chair! I found it on Craigslist for $5! It is amazing how you can find stuff on craigslist and garage sales that are brandnew and cheap!
Addie is holding her "blankie" that she takes everywhere with her. It is adorable. We will have to post a video of her requesting it! :)

It has been quite some time since I have posted anything on our blog. Time seems to go by very quickly in the Brinkman household. Hopefully I can make a quick post while Addie and Aiden are taking a nap. Baby Update:)
They are now 15 months old! Addie is walking and running everywhere. Softball must be in her future b/c when she runs too fast she does a great Pete Rose slide. :) Aiden has been taking 4-5 steps this week and just today took off walking across the room in the library. It is amazing how fast he picks things up. They are talking up a storm. I have been making lists of all the words they say and no exaggeration when I say I can almost fill a whole page of words! Popular words are "doggie, bookie, blankie, juice, cracker, i cream (for ice cream), baby, bye bye, mommy, daddy, i say, all done, eyes, etc....everyday I hear them talking to each other using new words. The best is when they are having a conversation when we take a long walk on the trails here in Plainfield. They love to give and take crackers from each other. At times they will fight over crackers and someone starts biting. Yes, my children have confirmed that I have to be a stay at home mom b/c any daycare would have kicked them out. The biting isn't as bad anymore thank goodness. Some favorite foods include grilled cheese, french toast, mandrid oranges, greenbeans, yogurt, and ANY kind of cracker:) We go through so much milk 3-4 gallons a week for the twins.
If anyone hasn't heard we have sold our home:) We are now working on packing up our things. The twins have been helping to throw things in boxes for me. We haven't found a home yet but we are looking in the Fillmore area. Until we find a home we will be moving into my parent's home. I'm really looking forward to being with my mom this summer and seeing all our family and friends. Not to mention we will be in the pool everyday we can. If you hear of a home for sale please let us know b/c I know a lot of people do sale by owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment