Big News-We have a realtor coming to look at our house this week and hopefully we will have our house on the market soon. We would love to find a new house somewhere close to family in Putnam County. We have LOVED living here in Plainfield but Brian and I have decided we would like to raise our children close to family and friends. Of course this means cleaning, de-cluttering, and packing. All things that are impossible with 2- 11 month old babies!
Aiden and Addie have really grown this month and now seem to understand me more in conversation. Addie laughs all the time which is wonderful to hear and boy is it contagious! Aiden talks nonstop! Whether he is saying "duck" or "dog" he is constantly getting your attention to tell you something. They aren't walking yet but I'm not in any hurry to rush that. I already struggle keeping up with them crawling, pulling up, and climbing on things. Aiden only has to wear his helmet for 1 month! YEAH! We are overjoyed with the progress and the decision we made. Yesterday at the appointment we saw a young mom with her maybe 7 month old son getting sized for a helmet. It felt like yesterday taking Aiden to getting his head measured, while Addie screamed and cried, along with Aiden and me. OH I would have to say that was one traumatic day!
With the New Year we look forward to the BIG Birthday party! I can't help but remember and treasure all the memories of 2009.
Love Addie in her dress! Great pictures. Makes my heart smile!
ReplyDelete