Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Brinkman Updates

The babies are 3 months and keep growing!  I have been putting away clothes which is crazy!  The clothes I put on them now, are clothes I looked at and thought they’d never be able to wear.  Both babies are healthy and enjoying time with mommy everyday.  Addie is starting to make us think she might become a singer.  I swear she can cry the same notes that Mariah Carey hits.  If it is time to eat, the bottle has to be ready or you will hear her scream and scream and scream!!!  Aiden seems a little annoyed by her screaming most of the time but at times gets frightened by her high pitch screaming. 

We now have a minivan and absolutely love it!  Brian has been driving it to work everyday unless I need it to go somewhere.  He likes it just as much as I do.  ha ha  

I’m contemplating whether or not Addie has officially flipped over.  Ok, so we have a tummy mat that is a surfboard.  When I place Addie on it she ALWAYS flips over onto her back but the mat has a small pillow on it.  Does that count for flipping over?  (wait I guess you call it roll-She just seems to push off with her leg so quick it looks like a flip)  Let me know what you think.  I’m trying to video tape it but I always forget or she gets mad and screams, and that would be a not so fun recording of her crying.

Aiden doesn’t stop talking!!  (baby talk)  He starts the day off talking to me and ends the day talking!  He really likes to talk to Brian and gets so excited with him.  We predict he will talk before his sister and possibly sooner than normal. 

Here are some pictures from today.  3 months 046 3 months 043 3 months 036

5 comments:

  1. I know it may sound crazy now, but someday you'll LOVE those vidoes of their cries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider that rolling over! Good job Addie! They are getting so big...hopefully this summer we can come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY shes rolling over!! Thats so fun! They look even bigger since we saw them in those pictures! We definitely can't wait to see you again! And we can't wait for warm weather, which means cookouts and play dates outside! :) Hope everything is going well for ya! Give us a call sometime! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys!! Em, i get off at 3 so we will defintiely have to meet up and go for a walk! I would love that, and Dillon would too! Let me know when you want to get together! Ill talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete