WE made it to church on Easter! I suppose I should be grateful and thankful that my husband is organized and on time ALWAYS. But yesterday morning I felt like he was making me get up way too early to get ready. Boy do I miss the days of sleeping until the very last minute before I have to get up in order to be on time. Instead I got up super early along with Brian to get ready myself before getting the babies ready. In the middle of us getting ready we changed diapers and fed babies. Everything was going great and we had 1 baby dressed and ready to go in the car seat (Aiden). Those of you who know Addie, she usually spits up some of her vitamin that she has to take in the mornings. I fed her 1 hour 1/2 early so that we could miss any spit ups. Well.....she spit up during the time I was getting her dressed but not bad. But it got worse..I put her in the car seat and she spit up on her sweater. So, we got her out and cleaned her up and attempted the car seat again. Once again she spit up but not as bad. Finally we were off and Brian starts to laugh. We are out of gas! HA HA Overall it was a fun FILLED day that I believe left me more exhausted than the babies and Brian.
They are just beautiful! I would love to come see you and the babies sometime!
ReplyDeleteEmily you look GREAT! Miss seeing you at school. But I know you are loving being home with those precious babies!
ReplyDelete