This was at Anderson's Orchard. They LOVED the apple cider slushy!
I can't believe time as went by so quickly! I just read our last post and I don't have a clue on what to write now b/c SO much as happened and changed. I guess I'll try to summarize:)
We now live in our new place! Living doesn't mean we are unpacked and set-up all the way but it's coming along. We only have 1 more room to paint and hopefully we can get that done before the holidays. The kids LOVE our new place. In fact they still say "New place" when we drive down the driveway. It is adorable to see them excited about our new home. They adjusted well moving out of my parent's home. I think it was the hardest on me leaving just b/c I really enjoyed the time with my parents. Back to reality I guess:)
We had a camp-out with family and that went well except I told Brian it gets DARK and I mean dark so I'm hoping we can change that. Living in Plainfield when you went to bed you could see the street light through the blinds. Here at night it is like your inside a cave:) I'm slowly getting a routine back and finding fun things to do about Putnam County.
Addie is really a talker! At times I catch myself talking to her like she is 4 years old! She understands and communicates so well that even the pediatrician couldn't believe it. Her new work this week is "different." For example she tells me she wants a different movie on, wants something different to eat, or wants to wear different shoes! Crazy crazy crazy! It is adorable b/c Aiden at times is like a parrot to Addie and repeats everything she says and nods to me agreeing with what Addie says. Ha ha I can't believe how quickly she has grown and I just love all her curly hair that is finally started to grow.:) Bedtime has been a challenge with her and Aiden b/c they want to sleep in "Mama's bed." I think this most be the in between time before they sleep in their own toddler bed. It is too cute seeing them in between Brian and I sleeping so peacefully. It is weird but sometimes I get flashbacks to when they were infants and I had them propped up against pillows in our bed feeding them bottles at the same too!
Aiden is very active! He runs everywhere and throws just about everything. He really likes our new cat Allie that was previously Brian's when he was in grad school. He likes to follow her around and chase her:) Aiden is so smart and really thinks! I've decided he is a problem solver.
Well, we've enjoyed Halloween and the kids did great in costumes and going house to house. (we only went to 5) They were Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
They are now tattling! ha ha I didn't realize that could start at the age of 1! I hear..."Addie take it mommy!" "Aiden hit.....go timeout!" Those 2 are most common but yes they are like narrators! ha ha I love listening to them tell me things and informing me of situations....they just act way too old! I seriously talk to them all day and enjoy conversations with me. Addie has a great confused look (wrinkled eyebrows) when I talk to her about stuff she doesn't quite understand. :) The "Whys?" are not making since just yet.
We look forward to the upcoming holidays and playing outside as long as the weather allows:)
Sorry about pictures not being very up to date.....I lost my camera during moving and so most pics are on our cellphones and we haven't loaded them onto the computer yet. More pics to come very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment