Tonight we are putting the babies in their cribs to sleep tonight. YES, you guessed it I have made my own bed on the floor in there. :) I can't imagine them being in a different room! I will probably sleep just as well as I did the first night I had them both home. Wish us luck!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Pictures from vacation!
I know I mentioned posting pictures the other night and trust me I was going to but....I got a little too busy. Anyways, here are some pictures from our vacation. The sundome was perfect!! Aiden enjoyed it the most, and he seemed to take naps in it very well. Do you like the hats? I'm not so sure they liked them all that much but they did a great job keeping the sun off their faces. Brian came home early Wednesday morning and our house is starting to get back to normal. I'm sad that I start my classes next week. YUCK! I have to take 2 college courses to renew my teaching license so I decided to pick 2 classes that only last 1 week each. (of course they are back to back weeks) I will be in class from 8am-4pm so pray for my mom and cousin Cierra who are watching the babies for us. I am thinking this will give me an idea of whether or not I can handle going back to work.
Tonight we are putting the babies in their cribs to sleep tonight. YES, you guessed it I have made my own bed on the floor in there. :) I can't imagine them being in a different room! I will probably sleep just as well as I did the first night I had them both home. Wish us luck!

Tonight we are putting the babies in their cribs to sleep tonight. YES, you guessed it I have made my own bed on the floor in there. :) I can't imagine them being in a different room! I will probably sleep just as well as I did the first night I had them both home. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do you know who jwillhite is? they are following both of our blogs but i'm not sure who it is.
ReplyDeleteYour vacation pictures are so cute. It looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete